For the last seven years I've worked as an artist in the game industry contributing to a variety of IP's from Lord of the Rings to DC Comics. Originally from the US, I now work as a Freelance Concept Artist in Stockholm, Sweden providing concept and 2D art to game developers and multi-media production houses.
I am available for freelance illustration, concept design and UI/UX design working either remote or in-house locally.
Designing UX experiences for an upcoming mobile title
• Produced character concept art for production
• Developed an original intellectual property through story driven character design
• Responsible for design and development of style guides and user experience
• Created user interface assets such as icons, level maps, backgrounds
• Created sprite FX and other 2D game assets for "X-Men: Battle of the Atom"
• Responsible for creating concepts, UI design and FX
• Provided programmers with animation mock-ups
• Worked closely with engineers on design and implementation
• Supported marketing with banners and other marketing art
• Created prototype visuals for new games
• Created concepts of characters, creatures and environments
• Supporting UI with 2D assets (icons, character portraits, backgrounds)
• Implemented UI designs in Unity
• Designed characters and cosmetic items for Lord of the Rings Online
• Sculpted high resolution detail and poly-painted production assets using ZBrush
• Created and implemented interface: icons, buttons, backgrounds, maps, etc.